View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 10:18 PM   #113
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Damn that is insane.

Took up a side quest in S warkii where a lady said she wants to reunite with her husband in Bolderfall. So I took her with me using the guide thing and cant find her husband anywhere. Just keeping her hoping to run into her husbabd.
im doing that one now. Im thinking it will open after i finish Therion. Most towns side quests dont open until you reload after the attached Traveler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
That is both great for the game and kind of ridiculous that Nintendo have understocked that badly again.

Just finished Olberic ch1, still cool as fuck. Just need to pick up Primrose and then I'm finally on to some new content haha. Saved the best openings for last though so it's all good. Ophilia is nearly maxed out in skills already, H'aanit isn't far behind but I had to sub her out for this chapter to get Alfyn's AXE caught up.
Still on Therion...i love his potential. Give SP + SP steal make him a syphon to keep Cyrus casting AoE death for days.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote