View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 02:22 AM   #253
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh. Since it bumped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
You try and call me out, but you’ve been swinging and missing too much lately, with a Guru Dave or BigCrippyZ level of obsession. And it’s been ever since *I* called *you* out because you can’t deal with that, being the sea lion that you are.

“The New Avengers movie sucked. I can’t believe Spider-Man got killed in the first ten minutes.”
“I had no clue Spider-Man was going to die because Tom Holland is signed on for way more movies, but there’s probably a reason if you think about it.”
“Spider-Man didn’t even die! Haha! If you had seen the movie you would know that!”
“Well, I hadn’t seen the movie…”
“How embarrassing for you!”
“I don’t really like the Avengers movies that much anymore. I still follow them loosely, but I haven’t been into them because they kind of suck.”
“Then why do you still talk about Avengers movies?”
“It’s a habit and I’m still obsessed with comic books and comic book movies. Not that I can find a comic book movie that is very good. And the discussion around comic books isn’t very stimulating these days.”
“Mental gymnastics!!! Lol, I can’t believe you actually thought Spider-Man died.”

I’m not the one doing backflips here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
Holy shit. This glimpse into how Noid’s brain views himself and this interaction is wild.

From that very polite first response to the blatant avoidance of major parts of the conversation as he becomes a poor innocent victim.

There is a serious mental issue at play here. Fucking hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
I also love how he’s trying the “You started calling me out after I called you out!” thing. Lol

I can literally point out the exact moment where I stopped biting my tongue because Noid and I were friends and said “fuck it” and started making him defend his more ridiculous bullshit. I can also pinpoint the moment after I started doing that where he started desperately trying to call ME out to try to save face. He’s trying really hard to flip history on events that have the dates posted right there on the left.

Combine that with the absolutely insane interpretation he gave with that Spider-man analogy earlier. The guy seriously creates his own world in his mind with its own events and its own special logic and then argues based on that.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote