View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 03:00 AM   #257
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
Throwing a “can’t even answer direct questions” in a post where you clearly dodge the direct problems being stated isn’t helping your case...
In the Ratings Thread you have been avoiding the same question for quite a while now. And I have responded directly to what you’ve posted. I stand by it. I’ve restated my opinion on the matter several times now. I don’t agree with your assessment at all. I could say the exact same thing right back at you. Always trying to diagnose people and shit.

When was the last time you actually made a point instead of trying to smear people? The last actual point you’ve made. Not the last time you said someone is delusional or whatever to dismiss them outright? You act like you’re Mr. Logic, but you’ve been nothing but ad hominem and insecurity lately.

I could have just said “Wait, The Rock didn’t come back? Why the fuck are there muppets on here acting like he did?” By then I was already being called names because I didn’t watch the show and “fell for it” or whatever. I’ll admit that I made no effort to diffuse it, but I don’t see my doubling down on it the way you do.

Wrestling fans are fickle and they absolutely would whinge if The Rock returned. It was a little jab. It doesn’t actually matter if he did or not. But people are acting like me acting on the assumption that something posted here was actually true is bonkers. Lol, what? I saw something, quipped about it, got mocked (I’m not the one who watched Survivor Series) and stand by what I said. And my perception of it. There’s such a willingness to dogpile someone when they go against the grain here. Whether it’s me, xrod, CyNick or someone else. I’m not “playing a victim.” It’s been the way this place has been for some time. I don’t like it, per se, but it doesn’t worry me, because I honestly get a kick out of how much heat I get for what I believe is honesty that stings people because they recognize the truth in it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote