View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 04:12 AM   #266
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
For the sake of trying to get you to see the problem in just ONE small issue...

You get dog piled on with the same energy you give.

Your analogy showed you as a poor innocent victim giving a nice, polite response and then getting shit on for it by a bunch of assholes.

Reality showed an asshole making a smug insult based on something that it turns out didn’t happen and he got shit on for it with the same “asshole energy”.

Go ahead and be a smug asshole. But don’t pretend you’re just a poor boy being ganged up on when it backfires and that same energy is returned.
I didn’t pretend I was a “poor boy.” I don’t know how you can so confidently accuse people of “living in a different reality” when you go ahead and project massively onto others. I just didn’t say it with the certainty I was accused of and piled on for. And I’m not complaining about that, because I give as good as I get (although I do generally try to make actual points instead of leaning on insults, etc.). I’m just stating that’s what happened.

Do yanks really struggle with hypotheticals and conditional statements? I’ve noticed you in particular do this a lot. It doesn’t matter whether or not the thing I was responding to was actually true or not. I’m just befuddled at how many people latched onto me not being sure it didn’t happen as a “gotcha.”
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote