View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 02:11 PM   #279
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
lol it took me randomly remembering that interaction after months/years(?) and someone else posting the quotes to finally answer a direct question. Congratulations.

(and you still claim you addressed it despite evidence staring you in the face that you did not)
How did I not answer it? I literally responded to it.

Where is this evidence I did not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
Dude just accused me of “making up a reality that doesn’t exist” in response to me simply quoting his ACTUAL initial post followed by his ACTUAL warped interpretation. Lol Unbelievable.

This thread is a Noid-logic, hole-digging gift from God.
I never denied that was my initial post. In fact, that’s the post I have been most preoccupied with and have explained and stood by. I don’t see anything warped about my interpretation of it, nor do I even see how your quotes connect to it.

I’ve noticed you do this a lot, but there is a lot of dishonesty is how you attempt to argue. I don’t even remember that Spider-Man analogy, but do stand by it. Where did I ever claim that was how I think this “started?” Can you find that, or did you just pull it out of your ass because it is convenient?

Again, where did I claim I was a “poor boy?” You just flat-out lie at this point.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote