View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 02:23 PM   #280
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I’ve stood back and watched it without commenting in the past, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a string of quotes from you that a) actually connect to each other, and b) actually say what you think they say. They’re at best cherry-picked and disconnected, at worst blatantly dishonest and misleading.

It’s all the more annoying because you seem to place pride in logic. But I genuinely don’t think you understand it anywhere near the level you think you do. Your reasoning is constantly fallacious. You’re responding emotionally to things and letting that influence your reading. And everyone is capable of that, but you really seem to think you’re above it. And you seem to suffer from the conviction that you’re right, and if you’re right, then if you said it, it’s right.

Can you actually back up either of your accusations that:

a) I believe that this didn’t start with my comment about The Rock?

b) I actually labeled myself any sort of victim?

These are untruths, man. They’re just false, lol.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote