View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 01:32 AM   #418
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Men's Rumble was largely forgettable but had a great battle between the final two. I really didn't want to see Cody win because now they are really in a corner where the story/focus should be on Sami Zayn but now they have to build a story for Cody/Reigns.

Women's Rumble was a lot of fun. Even though there were a lot of names I didn't know or was seeing for the first time, I think the match was more enjoyable than the men's. Except for the final, the men's final two battle was freaking sweet. As predicted, Rhea won and I ain't mad.

The Bloodline stuff was fantastic and I just don't know where they go with it and what they do with Cody Rhodes. This story demands WM closure. Unless they are going to go Owens/Zayn vs Usos at WM... then Reigns defeats Cody and holds onto the belt for another year and they somehow manage to maintain Sami Zayn "as hot" for another year and Zayn wins the Rumble NEXT year to beat Reigns at WM and continue the "vanilla workrate midget wins title at each 10 rasslemanias"

Or maybe Cody somehow get goaded into putting his spot "on the line" in the Elimination Chamber (is that still in between Rumble and Mania these days?) and loses it. Or Zayn somehow gets added to make it a triple threat with Third Wheel Cody.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote