View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 12:57 AM   #790
Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)Kenny Powers is a chill bro (7,500+)
I really enjoyed the first season of You. I thought the second was started off well but kind of tailed in the end. I don't think the girlfriend becoming a psycho in the 2nd season was a really good fit and seemed kind of like a 'rushed' storyline.

I didn't think Messiah was too bad. I wouldn't say I loved it, but I did enjoy it a fair amount.

I watched another series as well back in early 2020', but I can't remember now.

Been watching some old clips of Perfect Strangers on You Tube from the 80's and forgot just how good that show really was. People talk about the greatness of Balki (which he was), but Mark Lynn Baker was also exceptional on the show. He played the neurotic big city boy down to a tee. In many ways, Larry Appleton was George Costanza before George Costanza was George Costanza. .

Little known fact - Family Matters was technically a spin-off of Perfect Strangers. Harriete Winslow was first introduced in Perfect Strangers as being a part of Larry's Bowling team if I'm not mistaken.
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote