View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 06:15 AM   #650
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Noid if you actually watched the product you would realise that Brock coming in would be a fucking terrible idea, JR and Barnett are totally unprofessional shitheads and Juice Robinson has been working his way up from basically an unofficial young lion to get where he is.
Brock is one of the best workers in the world and it would get the promotion so much more attention. If it actually happened, you would all cream yourselves. Creatively, it would be awesome. The only downside would be if it cost them more than he'd make back, which I don't think would be the case. How are JR and Josh Barnett unprofessional shitheads? JR wouldn't reference inside terminology during his calls, which automatically makes him an upgrade from Callis. Yeah, Juice Robinson has been working his way up, and every step of the way I've seen people whinge about CJ Parker getting spots they want to one of their favorites and him being shit. It's just annoying to hear people go "WOO! Juice Robinson! I've always been in the guy's corner!" Fuck off.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote