View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 12:17 PM   #1166
Damian Rey 2.0

Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Damian Rey 2.0 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
His dream had everything to do with Superman going rogue for losing the woman he loved. Nothing to do with Darkseid. Like, 91at all. I'm not being nitpicky. I'm pointing out logical errors that make no sense in the context of the movie and you're dancing around it because you enjoyed the film and seem to want to ignore all the issues that came along with it.

Like, how did anything in the knightmare sequence indicate a team up? The only message that was made was not to let Lois die. That was it. Had Luthor not said anything, Bruce would no reason to feel the need to team up since his dream was about rogue Superman, not Darkseid.

The motives in the entire film are nonexistent. Lots of why's in this movies. Superman didn't gun down anyone so how is it these college educated politicians are dumb enough to believe the massacre was his fault? How would anyone believe that a guy who can shoot lasers is His fault for people being shot? More nonsense.

Their whole fight makes no sense. Bruce wants Superman dead because he might go rogue even though his dream said keep Lois alive and they'll be fine, and because he blamed Superman for things that aren't his fault and blindly goes to battle with someone he doesn't know.

Superman thinks Batman is brutal and above the law, yet killed a terrorist by putting him through concrete walls.

Brilliant reasoning on the writing team's behalf.

I'm still trying to figure out how Bruce would think teaming up is good based on his bad dreams about Supes rather than Luthor flat out telling him something is coming.
Damian Rey 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote