View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:23 PM   #4071
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Finally went through Undertale and I have to get this out of the way: Undertale is incredibly overrated.

I mean I liked it, it's pretty great and a unique game and has an almost perfect cast (Looking at you Alphys) but as a video game or even a piece of media the story isn't strong enough and it's surprisingly short. It's a good little game, I'd even say very good if Sans wasn't so ridiculously OP that I can barely last six turns against him and have given up on Genocide, but that's all it is. Kinda disappointed I didn't like it more.

SPOILER: show
Accidentally killing Toriel on my first run, because I didnt realise you should never use Attack, was pretty upsetting though. Felt bad about that. Probably worse than I did about killing everyone on the Genocide run. Being a dick to Papyrus was not cool either.

Also Sans is overrated. Wouldn't even break my top 5 Undertale characters. I'm not sorry.

Night in the Woods is still a piece of shit.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote