View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 10:12 AM   #2175
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So many thoughts... all are negative... I'll just go with what comes to me...

RVD was HORRIBLE. Nobody wants to boo him, so they just pretty much stay quiet. His heel gimmick really sucks and his in ring working is in S L O W M O T I O N.

Jordyn Grace is really good, hope she gets into AEW eventually.

Actually all of the women were better than I expected. Dashwood was solid. The "Locker room leader" was better than expected but the worst of the bunch.

Ethan Page is good, he needs to get out of there. Same for his tag partner Alexander.

Brian Cage is like RVD, S L O W M O T I O N... but it's because his mobility is compromised due to his excessive bulk.

NOBODY threw one good punch the whole night. I saw more red thighs than anything. So many legs slaps it was just absurdly insulting. So much of the action came off like the guys or girls just trying to do cool spots that had no offense reality. From the very first match to the last everyone did dives, rana's, and all of the cool moves that NXT has made famous... Just really bad wrestling. Some people who seem to know how to remember choreography and have decent bodies, that's the majority of Impact Wrestling roster.

The best match was Elgin vs Eddie Edwards. And honestly neither one of them had a lick of psycology to their work. They brawled aimlessly with nobody selling anything. Why do the Shamrock/Takayma spot only to literally sell nothing?

The whole show came off as FAKE ASS BULLSHIT. People playing wrestler, doing what they've seen in Japan, NXT, or PWG.

Havoc is one of the worst wrestlers I've ever seen.

As I got to the Ballroom I goto the mezz to take a piss cause that's where I usually go. They had it as a VIP area but I went anyway cause there was no lines. I ran into Havoc and some other goth wrestler going over spots in slow motion, Petey Williams making sure his dick wasn't visible in his tights, D'lo Brown just having a coffee looking sad... Scott D'More walking about fat... Yeah no security or anything. I'm just literally backstage at Impact. And it's awkward. But that's Melrose it's been like that every show I've seen. Very unprofessional.

Also at an Impact taping they tell you no stories. It goes like this...

Ring announcer "okay everyone let's show AXS TV why New York has the best fans we are live in 3...2..1" literally before every match. It's just stop start stop start... very controlled and produced, it did not at all feel like an event being captured on tape just fake wrestling matches happening in a particular order and there "has" to be a crowd there.

250 tops. Every show I've seen at Melrose had tons more people than this taping.

I got my tickets for free they were GA and ended up with decent seats behind the camera, but we left after Elgin/Edwards. The main event was a tag with RVD/Cage and I dunno who else. Probably trash though.

Impact made MLW look world class to me last night.

Oh and Joey Ryan was fun and everything but when it came to the time to do the dick flip I felt "OMG this gimmick has run it's course"... he's just milking the money now. It won't be long before he has to do something different. But he is a really great worker when he's actually working the match.

I've never seen more leg slaps though. Fuck it was atrocious.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote