Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:58 AM   #305
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I stopped watching about 2 months ago. first time i completely stopped since i started 30 years ago. i still come on here and read the reports to see if anything major happened to at least keep up, but it just got so repetitive for me. I felt like i was seeing the same matches over and over again and it was just the most bland writing. Now i see they are planning two Wrestlemanias along with two Royal Rumbles. Like most are saying, it's too much of the same thing over and over
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote