View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:56 PM   #94
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
This is already a better match than Mania anybody think their escalating their fights on purpose
I say this without having seen anything outside of WrestleMania, haha, but it wouldn't surprise me. What happened at Mania was exactly what it was meant to be. They worked so goddamn smoothly with each other. As someone who appreciates a good story, there was something to bite onto. Nakamura was brilliant throughout the course of the match (I made sure to watch him because I had heard people being critical of him). The finish was abrupt, but I like that, because not everything needs to be an epic, and that kind of advances the story.

Styles and Bryan incorporated the finish of Styles/Nakamura I (in WWE) into their SmackDown match, which had to be on purpose. I'm getting over all the ball-hitting I'm hearing about (thought it was great at Mania and on SmackDown after that, but I think that should have been it -- doesn't need to be the dude's gimmick), but from what I saw, these dudes clearly know what they are doing 100%.

I'm not super-enthused, because the product has me down, but it wouldn't surprise me if Money in the Bank is a great match. But it also wouldn't surprise me if it is actually, legitimately, a "Balls of Iron" Match, where the winner is the one to hit the opponent in the balls the most over a 30-minute period or something.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote