View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:06 AM   #21
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Sorry he saved the planet.
I know, but the way they put him in a no-win scenario like that was still a massive downer. I honestly liked Man of Steel a good bit, and I'm glad they didn't just replicate Marvel's formula, but I feel like they over-corrected on the "let's make Superman more serious" front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad
But saying that, I still haven't watched Arrow, Flash or Gotham. Is Flash any good, anyone?
Flash is great, if you don't mind CW cheesiness. Arrow's good too, but feels a little too "Batman with the serial numbers filed off" for me. And Gotham is terrible.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote