View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 11:09 PM   #729
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Having just watched Omega-Jericho, it was a good match that isn't a classic. And I feel most of it was on Omega. Warning: Picking of Nits to come...

1. Seriously, You are going to have millions of eyes on you that have never been on you before. You are in the middle of a heated blood feud with this guy. Dude busted you open. You jumped him at a press conference. Why the fuck are you coming to the ring dressed like an Overwatch Character? Especially when the feud was heated and violent and parts of the match itself were heated and violent. I'm like "way to shoot yourself in the foot."

2. I felt there was another bit of incongruence (sp?) was how Omega really worked the match. V-Triggers en masse are fine and all, and they looked good. But I would have liked to see him get some revenge with chair shots of his own, beyond the one at the end. It was something I felt was by and large left on the table.

3. Spraying Jericho in the face to get out of the Walls of Jericho? Good Idea. Spraying your own balls afterward? Bad Idea.

4. The dumbest thing he would do, in my opinion, is washing the blood off of his face. A victorious. bloody Omega is a better visual than what we got.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote