View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 10:02 PM   #1
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Roman standing next to The Rock with no shirts on

f4wonline.com

Quote:

ROMAN REIGNS PLAYING THE ROCK'S BROTHER IN FAST & FURIOUS SPINOFF
BY JOSEPH CURRIER | @JOSEPHCURRIER | JAN 25, 2019 1:26 PM
TWITTERFACEBOOKGOOGLE+

Roman Reigns (Joe Anoa'i) has joined one of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's upcoming films.

Johnson, who is Reigns' cousin, posted pictures of them on set in Hawaii and announced that Reigns is playing his brother in the Fast and the Furious spinoff "Hobbs & Shaw." The movie focuses on Johnson and Jason Statham's characters from the Fast and the Furious franchise.

"I’m very proud of his focus, effort and authentic performance in our movie for his very first time on film," Johnson wrote about Reigns. "I’m also very grateful to spend this quality time with my cousin here in the islands as he takes life one day at a time to recover from leukemia. His perseverance and humility battling this challenge has inspired our entire family as well as millions around the world in our beloved @WWE Universe.

"Can’t wait to see the 'Big Dog' return back to the ring - his positive & focused mindset to return is straight up next level. Til’ then, this sacred Samoan ground you stand on is nourished with our ancestors blood. Today, we nourish it with yours."

Reigns announced his battle with leukemia on the October 22, 2018 episode of Raw, revealing that he's been living with the disease for 11 years and that it has returned. Reigns vowed to come back to WWE once he beats leukemia again.

"Hobbs & Shaw" is being directed by David Leitch and is scheduled to be released in theaters this summer.

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote