View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 07:54 PM   #864
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkmania View Post
Super pissed right now. Spent $5 twice this morning to buy credits for title matches during the RtG and am still waiting for my account to be credited. No chance in hell I get anything decent this time.

Worst part is even if I use the Feedback button, it'll be close to a month before anyone contacts me about it. (That's how long my other Feedbacks have taken to be responded to.)
Wow that is fucked up. Only thing I can think of if you don't want to waste time complaining via e-mail is to post about it on their forums if you can even be bothered to waste time creating an account.

Been trying to get into this time around but I dunno, since the WM tier update I guess I've just become disillusioned with things, especially since I have no idea how long I'll be mired in L++...like the only appeal to PCC for me isn't even the possibility of getting a shiny new L or above card, it's the 6×board picks per win.

Yep, might not quit, but will probably end up going on LONG sabbatical from this for a while.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote