View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 08:50 PM   #2056
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
I actually feel like Okada/Ospreay could be for an outright A Block win, provided they still want to give Ospreay the huge push they were planning to pre-pandemic. He'll rack up some wins.

Ospreay will presumably be staying in Japan for the long haul, he and Bea Priestley live there, they just happened to be in the UK when shit went down and they had to ride it out.
I feel like Ospreay will get a few key wins but pushing him as a top contender in THAT block seems a bit much, I'd expect him to be levelling off around Shingo / Ishii / Suzuki /Taichi in the middle of the pack but yeah thats totally viable, they could have him almost go the distance. You never know how Gedo is going to book it, Yujiro shouldn't be getting any points at all but he could easily get 8 and beat all the top 4 guys if he really wanted to fuck with everyone.

It is going to be interesting seeing if Gedo has that much faith in Ospreay at this point, especially a super roided up, controversial in the West Ospreay who hasnt wrestled in months or even put his new body to the test yet.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote