View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #2018
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Vaquero de Infierno View Post
I do have the Legendary edition. If I reset my destruction skill to 15, will that mean I will not be able to use the expert/master level spells or they will take a significant drain out of my magicka?
Dunno, I do know, however that any skill that's reset can be leveled back to 100, lather, rinse, repeat ad infinitum. So once you built your skill back up to Expert or Master level, at that point those skills should still cost the same as they did last time your skill was at 75 or 100 or whatever. Magicka costs do still decrease gradually with level gain.

I've sat around for hours taking one of the magic skills (Illusion, I think) and just spamming the fuck out of one of them. Forget which, but there's one or 2 that you don't actually have to be using in combat to level them up, and that doesn't just go for Illusion, I think Transmute in the Alteration school works like that too (converts Iron Ore -> Silver Ore and Silver Ore -> Gold Ore.)

Hope I helped at least a little.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote