View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:04 PM   #7884
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXer View Post
May as well do IMAX if you can, that's what I did
I didn't do Imax, I did crappy theater, cost me $13.00 for two tickets

Two Jamaican guys talked throughout the entire film.

Spoiler filled thoughts and observations.

Jason Statham is the vengeful evil brother sequel bad guy, see Jeremy Irons in Die Hard: With A Vengeance for more info.

I feel like this franchise has a lot in common with professional wrestling: male soap opera, inoffensive violence, completely ridiculous, The Rock.

Speaking of the Rock, I was disappointed that his role was reduced to a glorified cameo, they make the best of him though, he does a sweet Rock bottom through a table and shatters his cast by flexing his arm.

I really liked Vin Diesel in this one, cinema needs more melancholic, unintelligible action heroes who are obsessed with family. He even pulled me into the Michelle Rodriguez still having amnesia because a car exploded beside her storyline.

That action scene where they are rescuing the hacker girl from the bus is one of the series best, the stuff with Paul Walker on the bus was very suspenseful.

Tons of barely dressed hot girls shaking their asses in the United Arab Emirates.

I like how the characters in the movie can do anything, Vin Diesel is a Corona drinking everyman mechanic who can infiltrate an exclusive party thrown by a billionaire like he's James Bond and he can fight anyone while wielding a wrench like it's a Katana.

Like its characters, the movie can do anything and everything. It's a heist movie melodrama action blockbuster kung fu spy movie urban warfare thriller with cars.

The car that's in the penthouse of that billionaire got a pretty big pop from the audience I saw this with.

The ending was sentimental but touching, I liked it. They made it as uplifting as possible, Paul Walker's character Brian happily accepts domesticity, Vin of course values family more than anything so while he verbally expresses his happiness and reverence for Brian, his eyes say "I'll miss you buddy"
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote