View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 06:23 PM   #468
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
The rounds are dumb. I'm aware that New Japan have run ROH Title matches, but usually aren't they fairly cold parts of the show? I think Elgin is signed to New Japan first and foremost, but it's a good point about War Machine. I wonder how hard ROH contracts are to get out of though? I could see New Japan making a coup and taking a bunch of ROH guys who are only in the ROH thing for the New Japan prospects.
Yeah Elgin signed with NJPW for his most recent contract. Similarly the Young Bucks jumoed over to ROH. NJPW does seem to control the relationship though in my opinion, they have Bullet Club that ROH has heavily used. I believe the relationship with NJPW is a key to Cody picking ROH over GFW Impact. As I've said its working for all parties involved including CMLL so there's no reason to make any changes at the moment.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote