View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #11233
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Actually starting to get really hyped for Final Fantasy XV. Read an interview a while back, where instead of the usual big corpporation non-answers, dude pretty much said "yeah final fantasy has been shit for a while".

I'm paraphrasing, but point is, what I've gotten from everything I've been reading and watching, is that they genuinely want to make a good ff and bring prestige back to the franchise.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I really want a console Dissidia. Vita is dead in the water, and ff isn't going to save it. Bring that shit to ps4 sony!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
MMhmm - XV is shaping up to be quite nice indeed.

The demo was entertaining enough to keep me coming back to it. I would also like an Ehrgiez, the Smash before Smash with better characters

God Bless The Ring.
There's a rumor that you may have to keep that hype going until November 29th now... Fuck. If true, will be announced at Gamescom next week.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote