View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 11:29 AM   #31381
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenbrown View Post
I think Miz should be back on the road to maybe another WWE World Title in the future.
Eh, I'd be careful what you wish for. There's a difference between Mid-Card Miz and Main Event Miz. Part of The Miz's charm is that he's a fun mid-card act that can get his ass kicked by an indy darling babyface and get your average crowd invested. He's got a lot of value to the company in that sense, but I don't think he's really someone to build around.

I'm still expecting him to head into WrestleMania with the IC Title and be forced into a multi-man Ladder Match by Daniel Bryan. I think he dropped the belt to Ambrose to "refresh" that "last shot" stip with Dolph Ziggler, so that he can be inserted into that Ladder Match too, with Miz complaining the whole time.

Truth be told, I can see Miz retaining the belt at Mania and then losing it to Nakamura on the post-Mania SmackDown. Then maybe they swap the IC and US Titles between RAW and SmackDown, since they are the only belts that aren't "branded."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote