View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 04:36 PM   #28
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Noid and Dale is like TPWW'S Cena/Orton
Lol, is Dale still trying to feud with me? Jesus Christ, give it up, dude. It’s not going to happen. Have to start calling him Gorgeous Gretchen Newstead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Guru dave deleted the post where he bumped this thread
Guru Dave is an insincere worm of a human, and a coward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Hahaha... sweet! That post as good as I remember.... I think they should still go for it and Renee Young should win next year's Royal Rumble
Glad I could be of service. If it wasn’t for this year’s being alright, and it weren’t for the Women’s Royal Rumble, I’d also completely sincerely suggest they do it for next year. They could always have Stephanie McMahon reveal that Renee Young colored the wrong circle on her employment form, and she’s registered as a male wrestler to put her in the men’s. Money, I’m telling ya.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote