View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 05:49 PM   #100
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't think there are plans to build up AJ to be any bigger than he already is, but I can just see the WWE having AJ retain because:

1) It's Nakamura's first WrestleMania. Call it AJ Styles or Ryback Syndrome. You ain't going over at your first Mania because we want to test you.

2) Most of the belts seem like they are changing hands. I can see it being the lowest priority for a change.

3) All logic seems to dictate a title win for the babyface challenger. Fuck logic. Let's surprise the fans!

4) We can always give the belt to Nakamura later.

5) Daniel Bryan is back. We want Bryan to win the belt at some point. No point in trying to make a new champion right now.

6) Roman Reigns winning is the big story. They've had two World Title changes before, but this is a The Roman Reigns Story.

I can just see everybody pissing themselves over the match, only for it to end when Nakamura goes for a Kinshasa but it is countered into a Calf-Crusher and Nakamura taps out and everybody is like "Huh?" But as Destor said, it's not like the belt actually matters, so whatever. I'm not going to be shocked either way. I can just see the WWE reasons for AJ Styles continuing on as champion.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote