View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 05:19 AM   #93
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. JL View Post
Honestly, I want to see The Undertaker wrestle again.

For the simple fact that that I want him to go out on a great, memorable match. The last great match he had was with CM Punk; the rest Triple H x 2, Lesnar, Wyatt, McMahon & Reigns felt like nothing special for his legacy.

In an ideal world, both him and Shawn Michaels should have retired after their first WrestleMania match because that match was fucking AMAZING and in the MAIN EVENT at WRESTLE FUCKING MANIA!!!

AJ Styles versus The Undertaker at this year's WrestleMania is the best chance for a monumental (Great) match worthy of The Undertaker's retirement.

P.S. I still cannot believe that the WWE did not capitalize on a Sting versus The Undertaker match when they had the opportunity.
HBK and Taker went at it twice. 25 being the first (and maybe best match ever), and 26 bearing extreme pertinence to the career of a possible GOAT in HBK.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote