View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 06:26 PM   #121
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Lol, the whole point of those paragraphs is that you're in a tower, mate. You can't just toss the ball back and say "There!" If you feel like a moron when discussing with me then I suggest you look at what you actually imply.

I...like...talking...about...wrestling. When...it...sucks...I...talk...about...why...I...think...it...sucks. When...it's...good...I...talk...about...why...I...think...it's...good. I...think...this...sucks...and...I...think...it's...symptomatic...of...large...problems.

Can you understand yet? I am allowed to come in here and talk about something happening in wrestling and say "This is dumb; this is why." You don't have to understand why. If you'd rather just have a love-stream pouring out of you all the time, that's cool. I think that's overrated and naive. Other people think it is a recipe to a long life. Different strokes for different folks. That is how you condescend to the opinion of others just as much as I do when I say "Nah, this is really bad, guys." You're implying that your idea of a good time must be better than someone else's idea of a good time. At least I can be honest when I say that anyone of the opinion that this is good stuff is wrong.

And when people say "I just like it," like #fan does, we have a really good discussion about it. Odd that, isn't it? It's almost as if when people turn to ad hominem attacks don't have a retorts for why this might just be a really bad piece of business that it turns into a bunch of butt-hurt people upset that Broken Matt isn't anywhere near close to universally adored.
Lol you've literally ignored every question I've asked you by calling me a moron because you think I'm "heated" that you have a different opinion. I'll explain it one more time so you might actually read it.

You can like or dislike whatever you want. But you only come in threads like these to bitch about how much you hate the broken gimmick. And that Is mind-boggling to me that you spend so much time saying the same shit, then being a condescending shithead when you're called on it.

I don't care about this broken gimmick one way or the other, for the record. People enjoy it, and other people don't. I just don't feel the need to yell: "No! You're all wrong for enjoying this thing I hate! Here's the same 48 reasons why you shouldn't watch this crap!"
screech is offline   Reply With Quote