Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 10:09 PM   #511
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Padres GM search continues, as Kim Ng has been getting quite the pub here recently. She does seem incredibly qualified, much the way Jed was very much qualified when he interviewed/took the job.

Of the current list of candidates, I like the Marlins' Beinfest, Logan White of the Dodgers, and Ng. My two favorite candidates, Jason McLeod and David Forst have bowed out of contention, so those are the three the Padres are left with that I consider ideal hires, for a number of reasons.

I think Ng is hungry. Regardless that she's a woman and the hire would be shattering the current glass ceiling, she has an amazing track record, is clearly hungry for the job considering she's been interviewed multiple times (including by the Padres), and could be the right mind for the job.