View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 04:48 PM   #482
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Not even the question he asked at that.

"Why did you go out out of your way to manually count my posts? Odd behavior"
"I didnt go out of my way at all. I literally clicked once on the post count"
"Lol avoiding the question! Discredited!"
I didn’t say that, you stalky knob, I said it doesn’t explain why you would do that. I didn’t “call you out.” Have a fucking sook and play the victim more.
You did go on to explain why you would, but it’s still really weird. You could just go into a thread. I can tell you who has posted in here without using a post count.

If you want to be discredited so badly, I’d suggest a better reason is because you’re a bad poster. These boards have gone to shit with actual shits like you stanking up the joint. As Destor said, xrod contributes to conversation. All you are is a pretentious cunt. And that’s coming from me. You lost the right to look down on anyone the first time you “Well, actually’d” about New Japan. You don’t have the high ground when you are not only a snob, but often an incorrect one.

I’m going to put you on my ignore list now, because I can’t remember the last Ultra Mantis post that actually contained anything interesting. Imagine being such a dickhead that you try and mock people for discussing wrestling on a wrestling discussion board. If you don’t want to read people, don’t fucking read them, you wanker.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote