View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 03:41 PM   #317
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Dunno why people are going banana over Jericho's promo here..... it was good, but it wasn't amazing or anything.......

Anyways, another very good show from AEW. At no point did it feel like a "chore" to watch, and the time flew by.

Really like Private Party upsetting the Bucks. I think they should "not win the titles" though, and then be in "the chase" and make their eventual win a "big moment".

Still not buying "Hangman" Page as a supposed big singles star.... but seeing him in the tag match, I think he'd be ideally suited as a tag team star! Give him a cowboy buddy, or heck, just team him up with Dustin on a permanent basis.
It was a great promo but it is being overhyped a bit. I think people who are currently rightfully pissed at WWE are excited that he called out the fed and took shots at their creative. Making it seem like it was better than it was.

Also was pleasantly surprised by Private Party going over. Assuages any fear I had of the Bucks overbooking themselves out the gate.

He def needs a partner. Too bad James Storm and Trevor Murdoch are both under contract with NWA, they'd both be fine in the roll. Maybe Charlie Haas? I dunno.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote