View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 09:46 PM   #77
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
The lawsuit is about their digital refund policy
Not that lawyers always take cases as publicity stunts, but I had heard that they were contemplating adding details to the complaint about it being an unfinished, buggy mess to give it more legal ground to possibly stand on. I'm well aware of the guy who, let's face it, was absolutely PROMISED a refund by Bethesda once they figured a way to process it in one e-mail, only to basically have the follow-up say, "Oops, sorry, ya know that refund we totally promised you'd get eventually? (teeth sucking sfx)...Yeaaaaah...we actually can't do that, 'K, byeeee." He was screwed and he should get his refund.

I don't care what your "policy" states, if you're not going to enforce it for one person for a heavily unpopular game, they'd better be ready to give refunds to everyone else who wants one also or they'll have a real shit storm on their hands, and they'll tank so hard they won't survive to see the 9th generation.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote