View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #47
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Don't think the world of Oblivion will even compare to this one though (hopefully). They are touting so much 'random world content' that I feel you would miss a ton of it if you fast traveled everywhere. Found myself abusing the fuck out of Oblivion's fast travel because there just wasn't enough unique stuff in the world to make me care about finding it.

It's still there. You just have to pay to use it. In other words, the longer you play the game, the more frequently you'll be able to use fast travel. I'm sure toward the end of the game, when you've already ran from A to B and E to F so many times, you'll have the money to be able to fast travel there like it's no big deal.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote