View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 05:56 AM   #124
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Are you on console?
Answering this question ages later: yes.

I haven't seriously gamed on PC in years. Mostly because I haven't re-invested in any kind PC since I purchaced an admittedly middling-to-terrible laptop on my second go at college (which was around 2006-2007ish). I had an "OK" desktop then as well, but neither were really going to do me any favors gamewise outside of classic arcade emulation or getting a wild hair up my ass to re-run something like Diablo, Blood Omen, or, yes, one of the original Fallout games.

I currently can't do anything *but* console. I have a steam account with one game- Portal. And that was from that time they gave it out free. And I couldn't do mouse and keyboard to solve puzzles I could see the solution to, but not execute (and my PC gamepad configuration settings weren't doing what they was supposed to be doing).

But circling back to this mess... it wouldn't matter much if I were on PC or console, as this game as a whole is just bullshit on hot, buttered toast.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote