View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 10:53 PM   #9
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's pretty solid, If they'd actually implemented the B scenario properly it would have given the original 2 a run for its money as my favourite RE.

I'm trash at modern MK and single player story mode is probably wank if it's similar to X. I'm sure being good at fighting games would make this one a lot more appealing.

Never been a big Star Wars guy, feel like I read somebody here calling Fallen Order "Sekiro in a Star Wars skin" so it's probably very good, but then would Sekiro probably be better though? Haven't played that either.

Heard a lot of good about Outer Worlds, but then I heard Ashly Burch has a prominant role and I zoned out. Imposter Rise needs to get patched.

Borderlands? Borderlands? Game of the year? Bordering on an absolute joke mate. Who's voting for this? The damninator? What is this, a PS3 game?
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote