View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 04:58 AM   #13754
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Don't know where to put this, so decided to put it here: Division 2 is $2.99 on XBONE. I mean, pretty sure most people aren't like me and if they were interested they already got it when it dropped or just still won't bother, but three dollars made me a lot more susceptible to giving it a whirl.

Only the standard version, though. The deluxe and fuckoff massive collections are still listed under $100 and $120. I don't need additional backpack skins and "iconic" jackets that badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Cyberpunk pushed to September.

Currently contemplating getting FF7 remake. But, tough to justify paying full price for a partial game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
(late reply is late, I don't wander in here as often as I used to)

I think what ClockShot was getting at is the idea that they're divvying up the remake of FF7 across multiple releases. The idea of paying full price for each chunk of the remake like some bastardized Telltale title release or the original idea behind the last Hitman game queered me away from salivating over this game back when that first came to light. It would be like Nintendo remastering Super Mario Bros 3, but saying you will have to buy each of the 8 worlds separately at $20 apiece for a remake of a game that you can find in a pawn shop for about ten bucks at most because it's going to look so sexy on current gen hardware.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote