View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 08:08 PM   #1
Franco Vazquez

Franco Vazquez is pretty cool (5,000+)Franco Vazquez is pretty cool (5,000+)Franco Vazquez is pretty cool (5,000+)Franco Vazquez is pretty cool (5,000+)
Women's Revolution is the reason behind the downfall of RAW

Back in the day, There used to be just one off women's segment or a wrestling match and we used to get get bikini contests and raunchy matches. Now we have at least 3 different segments for women with each being worse than the other. Like last RAW had 3 women's matches/segments and it was one of the worst RAWs in the recent history. Rather than having 3 women's segment we could have a lot more talent being used who are being drowned down the order on RAW. Most of the 205 wrestlers would pull off better performance than any woman on RAW/SD. Having one women's segment on a RAW could also mean less wastage of time and RAW moving back to 2 hours. I know there are many other reasons as well behind the dwindling of RAW ratings but I think women being overpushed is one of the main reasons. Talented wrestlers like Slater, Apollo, Bray can't appear on RAW but we have talentless trash like Logan, Natalya, Dana Brooke, Facebreaker, Daughter of murderer and Annoying Fox appearing on RAW.

These opinions are mine and you are free to try to change my mind.
Franco Vazquez is offline   Reply With Quote