View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:04 PM   #324
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
How is that any different than automatically believing the woman is lying either every time incidents like this pop up.

Based on the various sites I visit daily, a ton more have stuck with the woman being a liar the whole time and used today to pounce on their claims even though the case was only dismissed. A big chunk believing he's still a dumbass for not telling the WWE, a smaller chunk realizing he's still neither guilty nor innocent (same for the accuser), and barely anyone claiming he is still a rapist.
Once that stench is on you it's never removed.

And yep, he is a dumbass for not telling WWE. If that's their motivation (coupled with his shit attitude) for keeping him fired then that's cool.

I'm not talking about the news sites anyways. I'm talking about here. And enough of pretty much civilians participating in most discourse.

"Dude gets accused of rape and doesn't end up getting charged" usually turns into "well statistics show that he likely did it". It's ugly.

Rape is certainly uglier. But it is different to many crimes given its social implications. To act like women faking accusations is laughable is very naive.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote