View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 01:14 AM   #265
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
All this time later, and I still hate Sam.

Not even in a "love to hate" way, like Kreese. Like, she's a shitty character. I still say half of the shit that happened is her fault - if not directly, then for the simple fact that all she has to do is speak up and clarify something to make things even somewhat better.

And on the off chance she *does* sack up and try to take at least some personal responsibility, the person she tries to talk to cuts her off and tells her "it's not your fault", when it absolutely was, and lets her off the hook.

So in this season, she hypes everyone up for a fight, and even starts scrapping with GUYS bigger than her... but she gets PTSD over a broad that cut her arm once enough to go hide in a corner and let her "friend" get his arm broken? The fuck out of here.

She bugs me. Bugs me a lot. Everyone else is at least charming or villainous (or both) in their own way. She's just an annoying dungheap, and still supposed to be one of the main protagonists.

She's the Cobra Kai Sakura.

On the flip side: Allie.

I'm glad they didn't go where it looked like it was going to go. Instead, they had her come in and become the special guest referee and the voice of reason. That was amazing.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote