View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 11:43 PM   #53082
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Honestly, who gives a fuck about any of it?

If HHH ends up in the SS match or not, will it actually matter or make any real difference? Yes, in theory it would be "worse" if he did, but will it actually be any better or matter if he didn't? I can tell you the answer to both questions is a quick and simple no.

Also, who gives a fuck about what CM Punk thinks about wrestling at this point? Yeah, he's still outspoken, honest, and probably not wrong, but so what? Him speaking his mind isn't actually going to change anything either way. While, I'm slightly curious to hear his take on things, it doesn't matter what he says as it won't change anything, and I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to check it out. If I happen to come across it, so be it, but I'm not going out of my way, and certainly not to watch live, to simply check out a "WWE" show to see what some has been's take is on the current product. It's pathetic and pointless, like almost everything else WWE tries to do, and it's not even a "true" WWE program.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote