View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 02:02 AM   #75
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I love how you say because of folks like me. I'm one of the people who suffers from things like Mauro. He makes us all look bad, like we can't handle life. The stigma is because of people like him. The rest of us just don't get special treatment like he does; we still have to show up and do our jobs and handle our business.

Don't tell me I don't understand it; I've been being treated for it for 20 years. I had to be committed before because I got fucked up by a treatment I was prescribed.

You're the one who doesn't understand. We don't need people making excuses for us. Making us feel like we're lesser and need special treatment. We don't need to be handled with kids gloves.

Fuck Mauro.
Sorry about your struggles, Seph. I hope you have more good days than bad days. But isn't Mauro like one of the premier broadcasters in sports and professional wrestling? Between what he's achieved in life, I'd say he can handle his shit pretty well most days.

Corey saying what he said is just dickish, because he's a dick, and fuck him. Dude fucking sucks at commentary anyway, but hey, that could just be main roster shit. Dude worked hard and seemed good for a while, but he seems to believe his own shit. Anyway, it's just a fucking asshole thing to do when you're in a publicly traded company to shit on someone trying to do their job.

And this has happened before. This whole bullying, condescending, public dressing down shit happened with JBL when Mauro was basically humiliated on SmackDown and PPV each week because Vince would get his jollies off when the big jock wrestler would sandbag Mauro and make him look like shit for making a human error or being enthusiastic. It's got to have a sting of "Not this fucking shit again. Fuck this." It would be surprising if Graves hasn't been pulled up about this, because didn't Mauro sign some sort of non-disclosure thing and that's probably violated by Graves making this an unhappy mess for everyone.

It doesn't seem like Mauro gets any shit from any other company he's worked for. It's just WWE and that fucking culture. And if Graves has the freedom of speech to speak out, which I would argue you don't have the freedom of consequence of if, say, someone were to replace him with someone better because he's a dick and not even that good, then Mauro has got the right to delete his Twitter so he doesn't have to see this shit. Has he even made a statement saying it was about Graves? Not going to Survivor Series aside, he's actually the one being more professional by biting his tongue.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote