View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 10:10 PM   #2841
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
End of month notes:

Lance Archer, QT Marshall, Pres10 Vance, Riho, and Sting all have 3 months left on their deals, all have been extended.
You're keeping Sting until the bitter end?

Quote:
Don Callis, Karl Anderson, and Thunder Rosa all inform me that they're increasing their per appearance rate by 10%.
Is that a thing in 4.2, where a worker just arbitrarily decides you're paying them more money. I think Sonya Braddock would be the only who'd be able to get away with that in my game...Jenna Kyle, too, under the right circumstances....

Quote:
The following birthdays occured this month: Lance Archer (44), Shawn Spears (40), Brian Cage (37), Serpentico (37), Penta El Zero Miedo (36), Aaron Solow (32), Santana (30), Ricky Starks (27), Terrell Hughes (26), Terrence Hughes (26), Baron Black (23), Shawn Dean (23)
El Zero Miedo is quite the roundabout way of simply saying 'The Brave'.

Quote:
Around the wrestling world: Gangrel, Kevin Matthews, Phil Atlas, and Yuki Ishikawa have announced that they will retire in a month.
Holy hell, Gangrel?!?! And I was giving shit to poor Sting and Chris Jericho?

---

Quote:
PWInsider news:

AEW is not yet ready to migrate to a monthly PPV model. Right now, officials are happy keeping it to one big PPV event per quarter: Revolution in February, Double or Nothing in May, All Out in August, and Full Gear in November. The fear is that monthly PPVs will drive down demand and make those events feel less special.

But recognizing the demand for content to supplement Dynamite, AEW will be holding monthly special events meant to help bridge the gaps between PPV months.

The first such event, Blood and Guts, will be held on Saturday, March 27 at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ.

The Prudential Center was meant to receive a special Blood and Guts edition of Dynamite on March 25, 2020 before the COVID-19 pandemic shut everything down and moved Dynamite permanently into the Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL.

Now that the vaccines have come out in rapid speed since February and the world is ready to resume normalcy, AEW decided to give the fans in New Jersey the show they missed.

Blood and Guts was meant to center around a War Games-style match featuring the Inner Circle and The Elite. When plans had to be cancelled, this match instead turned into a Stadium Stampede match in an empty TIAA Bank Stadium at Double or Nothing 2020, bringing the conclusion of the longstanding Inner Circle/Elite rivalry.

As most members of the Elite have gone their separate ways, it is not yet known who will compete in this Blood and Guts match, if it will be centered on a stable or if it will feature makeshit teams encompassing multiple storylines at once.
Blood and Guts? I mean, that's a bit extreme from a marketing perspective, no? I don't think even ECW or XPW went that far. Also, we demand sources for these wild rumors and allegations! And how does any of this tie into how much heat Lana has in the locker room?!?
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote