View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 10:56 AM   #179
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just came in here to say I found myself fantasizing about Trevor Murdoch today. Fuck, he might be one of the more underrated guys in the business. I wish I had appreciated him more earlier.

Everything he does is so minimal but so spot-on. And his promos made me love him. His promo about wanting a contract with the NWA made me think about all these stories that could involve him proving himself and shit. And that’s just to get a job at the entry level. I’m probably going to wipe away a tear when his mug celebrates earning a contract.

I thought they would do Aron Stevens in that sort of role. But man, can you imagine an arena full of “Captain Morgan” chants and that “No!”/“Yes!” shtick?

I like that Anderson isn’t doing his own introductions all the time.

Colt Cabana has impressed me. When he’s not being a complete goof, him being a goof is just his personality. He’s the underachieving class clown that you know is really smart. Or the guy with lots of good ideas that just doesn’t follow through enough. He’s what people have tried to tell me Orange Cassidy is.

I haven’t done this in ages, but I made up a story in my head about Marti Belle’s style. She’s all about ring positioning. So much of her offense is tripping her opponent and her hitting the ropes, which a lot of women don’t do. Vox managed to beat her because she had the veteran’s tested maneuver scouted and Belle went for it too many times. Vox got her planned counter in and Hebner was right in position to count to fall — ironic for Belle who is all about placement. None of that may have been intentional, but it worked for me, and I enjoyed the shit out of the match for that.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote