View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 01:47 PM   #116
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
so weird.

Again, respecting the fact that he's supremely mentally ill, how does he take other criticism.

As has been pointed out ad nauseam, Graves was undoubtedly unprofessional. But it's not like he questioned Mauro's character or was like "wow this guy is shit." In fact, in a private conversation if he just said "dawg, some constructive criticism for you: IMO you should ease up on the pop culture references and let your colleagues speak," I don't see much wrong with it.

I don't understand how this could lead to him being in rough shape unless he's just an egomaniac. At the end of the day, just because you're bipolar, doesn't mean you aren't a whackass primadonna.

Don't get me wrong, criticism is always tough, especially the more you pour your heart into something and it's compiled with mental health struggles. But Lordy. Dude is happy to lap up all the positivity on Twitter and fucking retweet the 7 bajillion "MAURO IS THE BEST EVARRRRRRR" tweets -- surely he has the resources and support system to deal with some of the negatives.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote