View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 11:53 PM   #36
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Mark Henry between Sexual Chocolate and his ECW run. Don't know why I just couldn't get into him at all during that time.

I actually liked it... what little bit there was of it. On top of the theme, the hype package the titantron was made from was pretty hype about the then recent MetRx strongman win, and the intangible charisma bit where he didn't have to cut a promo and controlled the crowd volume with his hands. Seemed poised for a decent, refreshed babyface push, then he apparently got hurt again. I personally think it's sad to not know how that run may or may not have ended up. Might have sucked ass, might have been great in its simplicity with the crowd behind him in a "right time, right place" scenario.

Then again, him not being injury prone might not have led to the "THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!" badass heel Mark Henry we'd eventually get, or, more importantly, the infamous salmon suit jacket.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote