View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 11:01 PM   #65
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I do like the type of games you play but they aren't really my forte. I'm happy with my Xbox and I paid the same as you did.

I can't get enough of MSGV even though yes it is repetitive it is a repetition I really enjoy.
Feel the same about Witcher 3. Just downloaded For Honor, it's fun for a free game, beautiful but repetitive so far as I can tell. I really like Rise of the Tomb Raider. We don't really play the same kind of games you seem to really like those nostalgic non violent Nintendo style games which is cool the closest game I have to that I guess would be

Do you have Game Pass? I think there are a lot of games that would benefit you there. I took like 4 months away from gaming so I canceled Game Pass. Now I'm looking at my available games and I'm like ...

I have a lot of games I haven't gotten very far in like Doom and Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

I will say that before I bought this Xbox I was going to buy a PS4 and not that I have major regrets but there are more interesting games for my style on PS4. I'm not a huge lover of FSP or Multiplayer/online play so yeah.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote