View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 12:23 PM   #19
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
trust me, if I didn't have Fallout 4 I'd probably be breaking my TV right about now. It's like this all the time between Wrestlemanias anyways, I've just accepted it's not for my age demographic anymore.

My sons watch it so I'll catch some RAW here and there, but I'll always have the right to say I was there for Steve Blackman

If I didn't somewhat enjoy it I wouldn't be going to tlc next month
Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote