View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 04:07 PM   #122
rockman725

rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
True story: A girl I went to school with (a year younger than me), living down the street in the same neighborhood, hung herself outside of her bedroom window in what I think was her senior year of high school (maybe the year after, I had already graduated by then). Her younger brother came home from school that day and found her hanging. Her parents were at work. When we were in grade school, she was always nice to me. I guess maybe I even a bit of a crush on her too. Once she got to high school, she got mixed up in drugs. Heavy heavy stuff. It was always said that drug dependency played a major role in what happened.

I don't know Ashley. I don't know if she was an addict at any point in her life. I can only speculate based on what I remember of seeing her years ago, that it is a possibility. I've seen too many people screw up from drugs. Some are alive and barely hanging on at times. Some have left our world. I hope this isn't the case, but it'd be a damn shame if drugs took yet another life.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote