View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 09:47 PM   #399
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
She worked for the WWE a few years ago in NXT but mostly as a jobber. Then came back for last year's MYC but wasn't used in the tournament and left again.

ROH saw enough in her as a potential big star that they revived their women's division after signing her and laid the foundation for their eventual partnership with Stardom and Women of Honor championship belt. Only other female star with as much importance to ROH's women division in recent years is Sumie Sakai.
I hear what you're saying, but I think we disagree on the semantics of "big star." And I think you're putting the cart before the horse in relation to them basing this division around her. Are you sure it's a case of "This Purrazzo woman is AMAZING! We NEED to build an entire division around HER!" and not "We're going to do something with women. Which women are available to us?" And if she was that valuable, wouldn't she be under some sort of fixed contract? I knew that ROH finally got a women's champion, but I didn't realize that it was drawing them any big money or anything.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote