View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 06:37 PM   #64582
Crippla
Anger

Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Crippla got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Dastard View Post
That's the McMahon narrative bought by total fackin marks.
Could be but he's still arrogant in my opinion based off of listening to him speak not buying into any narratives and I'm not saying he's very over the top about it like a lot of people do but he is by definition arrogant. Again I'm a huge Bret Hart fan myself so there is really no argument here lol I'm not saying this to insult him as I am admittedly pretty arrogant myself irl
Crippla is offline   Reply With Quote